To live a life of love.

 
My poor camera has not been getting much use lately with the busyness of work and school.
So, my phone has become a fun new way to capture moments.  But don't worry, camera, you'll still be my go-to for photography whenever I can find the time ;)
 

 Some verses of truth I've been reading lately to consider and live out:
 
"Be imitators of God,
therefore, as dearly loved children and
live a life of love,
just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us
 as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
 
Ephesians 5:1-2 NIV 
 
...
 
The other day, Katelyn decided to take up crocheting.  Of course, I had to follow suit of my big sister and pick up my knitting needles again and rediscover the simple joy found in creating a project from a skein of yarn.  It was so much fun to do together!  I've just about finished my first little hat and might think about posting it... maybe, we'll see how it turns out :)
 


 
 
Eliza


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.