Recent Happenings :)


 

Loved spending time yesterday taking photos of these beautiful friends of ours! 
I thought it might not be able to happen at first when a decent storm rolled in, complete with lightening and winds sending sheets of rain here and there... but then it cleared up and we braved the wetness and it was so worth it :)
I'm brushing up on my photography creativity release - the top picture is edited and bottom is straight from the camera.  Still need some work on learning to match my camera settings to what my mind is picturing :)  Altogether it was a great time together, capturing some of the little guy's adorableness and his parents who are lovingly raising him, and catching up over some ice cream at the end!
 


I've also pulled out the sewing machine again, now that I'm no longer constrained by homework!
 
Meet Ellie and Fluffy.
At least that's what I'm calling them until I give them to my friends' new little babes soon to be born, which I made them for :)
 
I found the free pattern on Pinterest. 
 
 
Now, I'm off to end this nice long Labor Day weekend with a movie... and sleep :)
 
 
Eliza


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.